Sunday, September 18, 2011

the question

well, I'm still not sure what this will eventually evolve into but for now, for today, it's about the big question. You know, the one that asks, who the heck are we and where the heck are we going? Or is this a one way trip?

Yeah. That question.

Some people claim to know the answer. It's God, or Jesus or Mohammed or Mother or Buddha or whatever. Pick a name. And I'm not trying to be disrespectful of anyone with faith; only those who try to force it down other people's throats. What I am trying to do is discover the answer to the question for myself and I'm hoping this blog might offer up a means to discuss, converse, trade ideas back and forth. Because I know I'm not the only one who thinks death is a rip off.

So if you stumbled in here from my other blog(s) you may not want to stick around because this doesn't have much to do with writing fiction except in the broadest sense. But if you want to join in the conversation and tell me what you think the answer is, or what you hope the answer is, or anything to do with the question, then I'd love to read what you have to say.


A warning though, any disrespect to me and my beliefs or you and yours in the comments will result in deletion. We ain't havin' that, got it?



peace

No comments:

Post a Comment