Sunday, October 9, 2011

I just can't make up my mind

ok, so let's just say for the sake of argument that there is a god. I'm not saying there is or isn't because I honestly don't know. Which means that sometimes I talk to someone I'm not sure exists. Like an imaginary friend.

Anyway. So if god does exist what sort of being is he? Or is it she? How does god operate? Is he/she/it a harsh and vengeful god like in the Bible? Or does god resemble some other version like in The Koran or the Divrei Torah or Buddhist Texts or the Bhagavad Gita. What will god become in a hundred years? And what might god evolve into a thousand years from now? Will there still be churches and synagogues and mosques? Will we still be separated by words we think mean different things, when in fact they all mean the same and if there is a god maybe that's the lesson he's trying to teach us.



I don't know. What do you think? How do you imagine god?

No comments:

Post a Comment